smiles&hugs from a scrap happy girl!

April 11, 2012

Baby Shower

My sister welcomed baby #6 into her family for Christmas 2011. Since he arrived early and on a holiday we had a "welcome baby shower"
I made the TAVIAN (my nephew's name) Banner using the Birthday Bash Cart...this cart is HANDS DOWN THE BEST cart for banners!  Page 59 is where I found this style banner and they layer beautifully..holes already cut for your ribbon ready to string up!  I also made cupcake toppers...using my computer printer and a circle punch.  The Tavian flags I used Excel and my Fiskars paper trimmer then hand cut the tails easily with scissors.

{supplies}
I heart My Gypsy I use it on every project!
Cartridge: Birthday Bash Banner page 59 (A MUST HAVE CART for banners!)
Stamps: none
Paper: Michaels Cardstock, Zebra Vellum 
Extras: SU Scallop Punch, Scissors, Printer, Ribbon

8 comments:

Missy said...

It's great to see you back Raechel! Your baby shower items are darling, great colors & patterns on the banner & the cupcake toppers & flags are adorable!!

Sherri said...

Very cute Raechel! Love the banner and cupcake picks. It is so nice to have handmade things for an event as special as a shower. Love it all!

Clipping Path said...


This is lovely. keep it up

clipping solutions said...


I have visited many blogs. And found much good Knowledge. photoshop-image-masking-service

clipping solutions said...


clipping path service

Background Removal Service
raster to vector conversion service

Sarah said...

Desert Safari Dubai is an uncommon strategy to research the contrary side of Dubai. A Stand alone excursion where you can experience a significant desert ride, Seated in a luxury Land Cruiser and The Camel Ride beyond the midpoint. A complete activity to appreciate from the obsolete character to a high level smell.

fullmetal said...



Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the ultimate section 🙂 I take care of such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav essay , Principles of Reduce Reuse Recycle in Plastic Waste Management Essay in Hindi

Healhow said...

Delta Burke's weight loss journey has been widely publicized and has inspired many individuals to make positive changes in their own lives. Her openness about her struggles with weight and her commitment to a healthier lifestyle serves as a reminder that anyone can make positive changes with hard work and dedication.