smiles&hugs from a scrap happy girl!

January 21, 2011

Cute Card Set!

Hi crafty friends!
WOW!! Last week's Blog Hop was a lot of fun and I am soooo glad that so many of you participated! I am still BEAMING over all the wonderful comments I received from you all and WOW so many new followers! THANK YOU so very much for all your super sweet support! I am humbled by it!

And now the Cards! This is a cutsie card set I made for my hubby's aunts. They all live in Michigan and I have only met 1 aunt out of 5 (Hi Aunt Trudy) face to face since my hubby and I married...ahem a few years ago...*cough cough fifteen*...ANYWAYs I thought they might like a little something cute from California!
Hope you like it too :)
{HUGS}~Raechel
{supplies}
Cartridge: Create a Critter, Smiley Cards
Stamps: My Pink Stamer Punnylicious, Paper Trey Ink, Dollar Stamp from Michaels
Paper: DCWV Christmas Stack, Paper Trey Ink
Extras: Mini Popsicle sticks, Ribbon, Primas, Jigglie Eyes, iRock

11 comments:

Edna Marie said...

Yes! this is an ADORABLE set of cards love the colors and the different embossing style you used I really love that yummy apple :)

girlia said...

Yes adorable and sweet.

Sherri said...

Raechel, these are all so cute...love, love them!!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

they will love them.they turned out very cute.

Unknown said...

How cute these are! :)

DIANA L. said...

Those are so cute I love them. I made a design the other day with the smiley card it is in my gypsy I can not wait to make a card.

http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Candie said...

The Frogs are so cute, great job...

Handmade By Mary said...

Cute! Great job! I've awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award...if you would like to accept the details are on my blog :)

Evie said...

Absolutely adorable - love your cards...they are just too cute.
http://myscrapbookandcards.blogspot.com/

Natasha said...

Adorable. What a great job.

craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

Danielle Lee said...

Love this set! And I am in Michigan too! What gel pens do you use for the "stitching" around the edges? I purchased some glaze pens I really like, but they don't show up on dark paper. Looking for a really good White Pen. Thanks so much for sharing. If you get a chance and have a white pen you can recommend, I would greatly appreciate it.

http://letscrafttogether.blogspot.com/