smiles&hugs from a scrap happy girl!

May 30, 2010

50th Birthday Card

Greetings from Camp! It’s beautiful here in the fresh mountain air surrounded by trees rocks lake water…just gorgeous! Too bad the WiFi is so PAINFULLY SLOW! I won’t be updating again till I get home because of the SUPER slow connectivity :( But it’s good to get away and enjoy my wonderful family! I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weekend!

On to the cards: I made a birthday card for a co-worker and I wasn’t sure how she felt about turning 50…so I ended up making 2 cards, same style one teasing one just cute



Recipe:
Storybook Cartridge
Papertrey Mega Mixed Messages Stamp set
My Pink Stamper Family Stamp set
D’Vine Swirls Cuttlebug Folder
Sorry I am camping and can’t remember where the patterned paper is from I’ll update after vacation!

6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Oooo the colorful one is my favorite!

Jo said...

Wow, these are awesome ... I don't know which I like best! I really like the look of the overlapping images ... great job!

Jo xx

Sharon said...

Both are just great!! Love the polkadots!!!! :)

Debbie said...

RAECHEL your cards are so pretty, the top one I love the paper and the colors, very nice and the black and white is very nice also, I just tried my first card with black and white, thanks for sharing,I am now a follower, please check my blog and feel free to be a follower at http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com hope to see you :)

Melissa said...

cool idea making the 50 be the main image of the card. love the papers and colors you chose. the first one is so fun and the second really classy.

Mari AKA Momo said...

These are just AWESOME!!! Love the colors you used! XOXO Momo