smiles&hugs from a scrap happy girl!

June 10, 2010

Lovebirds

Lovebirds I used my new sizzix Argyle embossing folder on the background...I really like this folder! Cut the birdies out with create a critter...HANDS DOWN my FAVORITE cart! I cut the sentiment out of Songbird cart. I bid on this on ebay thinking it was a different cartridge and won...feels more like lost right now if you have any great ways to use this cart please send ideas in the comments I would really like to "like this cartridge" soon.
:)smiles&hugs~Raechel


Supplies:
Songbird Cartridge (sentiment)
sentiment cut at 3/4"
Create A Critter (birds)
Birds cut at 2-3/4"
heart real dial sized to 1"
Embossed using Cuttlebug
D'Vine Swirls Folder
Sizzix-Argyle#2 Folder


11 comments:

DebW said...

Love your card. I don't have songbird and didn't want it either until I watched a few episodes of the scrapguy. He says this is his favorite cartridge - so I looked closer. I love the font especially for welding on the gypsy or DS. Some of the frames are awesome too. Check out the ScrapGuy for more ideas. Debbie

narutopenguingirl said...

What a cute card! Have you checked out the cricut message board? They have a category for every cartridge that people post their card creations on. Check it out under 'community', if you haven't already :)

Joanna said...

This is so soo cute! I really wanted songbird, I think the letters are very pretty..you can probably do a lot of things with the birdcages.

marenmat said...

This is such an adorable card you've made!! Love it!

Unknown said...

That is really darling!

Nicole said...

I just love this card.... So sweet Rach.. You do such a great job... hugs
Nicole

jennyplace2 said...

Such a sweet card! I do really love it.

The Archiving Angel said...

Hello~ I am new to your blog & just love it.
This card is so adorable. I love those birds.
Great job!
I am now a follower, hope you can follow me too at:
http://archiving-angel.blogspot.com
Happy Crafting,
Sonia

Cindy Lovell said...

What a gorgeous card!! Really love the background!!
Have a great day,
Cindy

The Archiving Angel said...

Raechel, I am back...just wanted to let you know I have an award for you on my blog.
So come on over to retrieve it.
Pass it on to 10 other sweet bloggers.
Thanks for your support,
Sonia

kathylee... said...

Hey There!
Hop over and recieve your award. One was given to me and I want to give one to you!
Kathy