smiles&hugs from a scrap happy girl!

April 16, 2011

Lovin those HEELS!

Nothing says Happy Birthday like a blinged up pair of PINK heels, and a feather boa!!! LOL! I must say the boa thing is totally workin for me...still...if you look back at a few of my January posts you'll see the boas! LOL! I used My Pink Stamper's Family & Friends for the sentiment! {supplies} Cartridge: Forever Young Stamps: My Pink Stamper Family & Friends Inside and Out Paper: Pattern paper DCWV Stack, Recollections (Michaels cardstock packs), Papertrey Ink Extras: Bling, SU Top Note Circle Punch, Ribbon, Black Boa, White Gel Pen

6 comments:

June Houck said...

Those are stylin' shoes! I've been wanting to use my shoes image…I don't have "Forever Young", but I have some on Wall Decor & More (I think?) I keep going to the image and wanting to make a card; I love your card! Especially with the sentiment.

flowerdisco said...

i love the whole ensemble. :-)

Maria said...

Love those heels!!!

Edna Marie said...

OOOHHHH La La !! Sooooo chic and Sassy girlie, I love it :)

Stacy said...

Raechel,
What a super cute card! I absolutely love it
Hugs
stacy

Trisha Jensen said...

I love the bright pink heels, super cute card. TFS!