smiles&hugs from a scrap happy girl!

October 10, 2010

Holiday Wishes?

I have been MIA for several months...I was in a creative funk and combined it with an overheated scrapbook room during the summer months as well as a busy life...what can I say this is my hobby not my job...LOL so I shouldn't feel guilty for being gone right? I hope you'll all forgive my absence...
Holiday Wishes for the MPS challenge something Winter Related...I went for the easie peesie Christmas Card! I lack creative energy today...LOL

Supplies:
Paper Doll Dress Up
Paper Trey Stamp sentiment
patterned paper I have had forever
stickles
white gel pen
ribbon
I'm trying to use what I have and NOT purchase new things...because I have a lot I'm not using...what am I saving all this paper, buttons and ribbon for anyways?

4 comments:

Saskia said...

They are so cute! love it!
It's nice to have a lot of stuff but sometimes you have to use the old thing!
Greetings from the Netherlands
Saskia

Terry said...

What a cute card! I hope you'll get back into the swing of making more things! I love gingerbread men and your's are so dang cute! I'm your newest follower!

Angie said...

Super cute, great job!

Sharon said...

Glad to see you back in action! This is just so cute!! Love the Gingerbread couple!! Awesome card!! :)