smiles&hugs from a scrap happy girl!

February 13, 2011

Love Always

Happy Valentines Day!
This simple card is just quick and easy but still cute especially in person! I LOVE the big polka dots and the super cute ticket and BONUS My Pink Stamper's "Love Always" from Family & Friends Sentiment fits PERFECTLY! The cute ribbon is from walmart cheap...lovin it!
{supplies}
Cartridge: Slumber Party (heart and background images)
Stamps: My Pink Stamper Family & Friends
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Recollections (Michaels cardstock packs)
Cuddlebug: Sizzix Hearts Folder, Papertrey Ink Just the Ticket Die
Extras: EK Circle Punch, EK Heart Punch, Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Brown stamp pad, Brown Pen, corner chomper

15 comments:

Faith Abigail Designs said...

What a beautiful card! Everything works so well, together. And what a gorgeous blog, too!

Now following!

faith-abigaildesigns.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

I love your card. The colors are great!

mommyscraftycreations@gmail.com
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

Edna Marie said...

Very cute, love the color combo and stitch work just perfect :)

snappy scrappy said...

Such a cute card, love the colours...the whole thing!!

Nicole said...

LOVE LOVE this card Bestie!! As all ways..
Hugs Nic

Sherri said...

This is so cute Rachael, almost looks like a candy bar on the front...good enough to lick! :)

Maria said...

Perfect Valentine card! Love the polka dots!!
Maria :)

Valerie Scott said...

Super Cute Card, I love it!
bestisyet2be.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

That is a pretty yummy looking card it looks like the heart is on top of chocolate, I must be having the chocolate cravings. Thanks for popping over to my blog and leaving that nice comment.
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Pat N. said...

Very pretty card - love it! I haven't been here for a while. I think your blog is different--it's really nice, love the new look. Great job.

Unknown said...

This is adorable! :)

Jennifer~My Creative Crafting said...

I love your projects! Thanks for stopping by my blog a few days ago! Im glad to be your newest follower, looking forward to seeing your projects in the future :)

~Jennifer
http://mycreativecrating.blogspot.com

Debi said...

Such a cute card! Is the scalloped backgound from SP too?
I want to thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog, hugs!

DIANA L. said...

Hi Raechel, I posted something on my blog i think you might like.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Creative Diva said...

Beautiful colors you have chosen for your cards! New follower! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comments!

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com