smiles&hugs from a scrap happy girl!

February 23, 2011

Whooo has beautiful Lashes?

OMG I totally wish I had thick luscious eyelashes like my husband!?? Ohh yes he has thick NATURALLY curly beautiful lashes...
ok so I am a little off subject tonight! LOL!!! But my little cutie has the most adorable lashes! I actually got the idea from another blogger who I really wish I could remember...sorry I can not, it was one of those WOW moments that stuck in my head! I am using the My Pink Stamper Sport-Tastic set for this! LOL My family is sooo not into sports so I crack myself up finding non-sports ways to use this stamp set! Hope you enjoy this simple creation...OH AND PS I made that cute little rosebud myself! From miss Tarabeeink1 tutorial on youtube I only had to pause/rewind 3 times! give it a try! HUGS~RaechelI used my heat embossing tool and white embossing powder to get my "whoot whoot" sentiment to really POP!
I used a small Fiskars flower punch to get these adorable eyelashes!
I used ZIG two way glue over the top of the rose bud then sprinkled with glitter
{supplies}
Cartridge: Create A Critter
Stamps: My Pink Stamper Sport-Tastic
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Target Scrap pak
Extras: Ribbon, White Gel Pen, White Embossing powder, Glitter, Jigglie Eyes, Fiskars Flower Punch

14 comments:

Karen said...

Wish I had those eyelashes too! If only it were that simple I'd be cutting out flower petals and zigging them to my eyes too LOL.

Very Cute

Happy Blogging,
Karen

Auntie Em said...

Your owl card is so adorable! I love the lashes too. Great idea on making them. She is so precious with her jaunty bow trim and the sweet rose and ribbon on the side.
Thank you for sharing! :o)

Meesh said...

LOVE this card! All the details are adorable! :o)

Michelle

Edna Marie said...

Sweet adorable ! love the lashes my son is blessed with stunning eyelashes lol!! funny how they get them and we have to work for them :)

DIANA L. said...

That is adorable I really like the saying from the stamp set
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Giselle said...

this card is sooooooooooooooooooo adorable, love it :)

mereshupe said...

Whoot, Whoot!! So cute!! I love owls and her eyelashes are to die for.

Unknown said...

Very cute! My eyelashes stink, thank goodness for mascara! Somehow, my 1 year old son has GORGEOUS eyelashes and I'm totally jealous :) Love your use of the stamp set.

Debi said...

So cute Rachael, thanks for the award.. Im just seeing it!

Faith Abigail Designs said...

Oh, I love this! How cute.

Danielle Lee said...

What an adorable card. Love the colors, the lashes, and the rose! So, everything! Thanks for sharing! You are so inspiring.

Unknown said...

This card is SO precious! I'm totally scraplifting it! :)

FuzzyFolk said...

Aww so cute! i love owls at the moment, so simple and effective.

CarrieAnne said...

So cute - TFS