smiles&hugs from a scrap happy girl!

February 28, 2011

NEW little BARKER

AWWWWEEE I love the poodle! I don't know what's up with the ooober dark picture though...sorry about that, but I definitely wanted to share this little sweetie with you all! I made it for my friends the Barkers, (super fitting last name they have) who have 3 girls just adopted their very FIRST dog a poodle terrier mix. They rescued her from their local ASPCA!

I am super pleased with the card and her as for her BIG eyelashes...see the Whooo has beautiful lashes for details about them! The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's NEW line it's the Fabulous Phrase set and is a really long sentiment which I stamped then cut and mounted separately I really like all the fun things you can do with this set! I hope you all like it..if you do let me know I LOVE your comments! Have a Fabulous day {hugs}~Raechel
{supplies}
Cartridge: Create A Critter
Paper: Paper Trey Ink, DCWV patterned paper
Extras: fiskars Punch, jigglie eyes, Ribbon, White Gel Pen

13 comments:

Valerie Scott said...

SUPER Cute Card!

snappy scrappy said...

Sooo cute...love the poodle too!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE CARD!

Stacy said...

Raechel,
Super cute card. I love that poodle
Hugs
Stacy

Sherri said...

How cute this card is! Love the eyelashes!

Missy said...

Hi Raechel! Love the little poodle!! I also love the faux stitching you did. Darling card!!

Missy

Sharon said...

Oh how adorable!!! :)

Edna Marie said...

Just adorable !!!

Vicky said...

ADORABLE, LOVE how it turned out.

Jennifer~My Creative Crafting said...

I cant get over how CUTE this card is! I love it!! You are such an inspiration, im new to card making :)

~Jennifer

http://mycreativecrafting.blogspot.com

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

She is soooo super SUPER cute!!! I had to click on her to see her up close because I couldn't get over how cute she is! Great work on the details and your stiching is beautiful! I'm sure the family will love this card! TFS!

Maria said...

Adorable! They will love it! Thanks for inspiring me, my best friend just got a dog--think I'll make her a card!

Andrea said...

This is just too cute - I'm sure they're going to love it!