smiles&hugs from a scrap happy girl!

February 09, 2011

Valentine Treat Bags!

YAY My daughter is a junior in Highschool but she STILL loves giving her friends treat bags!!! I'm thinking I only have 1 more year of goodie bags then I'll have to resort to my nieces and nephews...I don't think college freshman give out goodie bags? LOL!
I tried to keep it SIMPLE because teenage boys only want the candy they don't really care about my cricut creativity (GASP) shocking I know! So I cut the topper at 3 by 4 scoring at 1.5 and cuddlebugged the whole thing after I folded it...easy peasy! The sentiment is My Pink Stamper's Happiest Moments PERFECT for holidays...the sentiment is mounted on an EK punch from Joanns super cute! All the hearts are from Stampin Up's heart punch...there is a cutsie little ticket inside each bag that says "good for one hug anytime" awwwee so cute my BESTIE Nicole gave that cute stamp to me and she didn't get one for herself...now they are all gone =( I told her we will share! LOL! I love the end result! Let me know what you think??
{hugs}~Raechel


{supplies}
Cartridge: None
Stamps: My Pink Stamper Happiest Moments, Studio G Ticket stamp
Paper: Recollections (Michaels cardstock packs)
Extras: EK top note Punch, SU Scallop Heart Punch, Papertrey Ink Bakers Twine, Sizzix embossing folder, SU Stamp pad in Melon Mamba

10 comments:

girlia said...

this is such an awesome idea

Nicole said...

YOU know that I always love what you do. I really love the hearts hanging of the twine. Supper cute Ranh....
xxoo
Nicole

Natasha said...

Super cute! I made my first treat bags this year. Super simple, but I'm totally hooked now. Come check it out over on my blog:

http://craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com/2011/01/scrappy-mom-terrific-tuesday-challenge_31.html

Natasha

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

That's awesome that she still lets you make them and why not continue! I would have been best friends with any college freshman who was handing out cute bags of candy or she could sell them as a fundraiser! Lots of good excuses to keep going! That stamp is fabulous and I love the hanging hearts! Great job!

Maria said...

So CUTE! I LOVE that ticket inside. I know the kids will love them. I know it is so sad when they get older....mine are in HS too :)

Trisha Jensen said...

I love your treat bags, they are so cute yet so simple. you have really cute ideas. I am a new follower, and would like to give you the stylish blogger award! (at imaginationattic-tjscrappin.blogspot.com)
I too follow The Pink Stamper. It is soo cool that you made it on the design team, congrats! I love Robyn, she is so funny.

kbclogger said...

I want to make bags for my daughter this year. what size clear bag did you use?
kbeckett982@gmail.com

Edna Marie said...

Very fun and so sweet, I miss my babies being that little they are both young adults now, I guess iam lucky that I just became a Grammy 3 months ago so now I will have my grandson to create for lol!

Unknown said...

Totally cute :) I love seeing goody bag ideas!

Jessica said...

Your goody bags are so cute, I wanted to find out if you might have a link to where you get your bags, what size and type. I have been thinking about doing them for my kids.

ajthahome@hotmail.com

thanks so much