smiles&hugs from a scrap happy girl!

February 25, 2011

Happy 25th Anniversary

Happy 25th Anniversary!!!!! Ok so I don't know anyone with a 25th anniversary personally but my VERY FIRST paying customer ordered this from me! I am waaaaay happy with the way this card turned out! I LOVE the love birds from Rock Princess! Fabulous! The stamp sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Happiest Moments was PERFECT I really like the elegant font on this particular "Happy Anniversary" Hope you all like it too! {hugs}~Raechel
{supplies}
Cartridge: Rock Princess
Paper: Pattern paper from Richards (local store), Cardstock Paper Trey Ink
Extras: EK Circle Punch, Silver ink, Black Momento ink

10 comments:

Meesh said...

Beautiful card, your client will LOVE it! :o)

Michelle

Tracy said...

Very elegant card. love the touch of pink to brighten it up.

Maria said...

Beautiful! They will love it--I need to check out those birds, missed those :)

Gloria said...

Congrats on your first customer. They will be very happy.

JulieK said...

Congrats on your 1st customer! Such a beautiful card. I am a new follower and have enjoyed looking at your blog and some of your awesome projects. I am new to blogging and would love for you to check out my site!

JulieK
http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

Danielle Lee said...

What a beautiful card. I love the colors. Perfect for an anniversary. Congratulations on your first customer! How exciting! But not surprising. You are very talented. We just got our daughter the Rock Princess Cartridge for Valentines day and I we are loving it. There is so much on the cartridge that will work for such a variety of things. Definitely a must have in my opinion. Thanks again for sharing.

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

LOVE this card. Newest follower now. :)

flowerdisco said...

great card!
what a nice feeling having your first order? mine was on etsy.
have many more, good luck. your work is awesome.

DIANA L. said...

Raechel,
Your card is so pretty they are going to love it.
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Auntie Em said...

Congratulations on having a paying customer! Your card is very pretty...not too feminine and nor to plain or masculine! A beautiful and elegant keepsake of the special occasion.
Thanks for sharing and good luck with your sales! :)